Calling all Angelenos!
Participate in the Wear A Mask LA video PSA contest to show all Los Angeles County residents why it’s important to wear a face covering or mask while riding on transit or in public.
Here’s how it works: post a video no longer than 30 seconds to your social media channel using the hashtag, #WearAMaskLA. And be sure to tag us on Twitter @MetroLosAngeles, Instagram @MetroLosAngeles or Facebook @losangelesmetro.
We will select the finalists and post those videos to our social media channels for the public to vote on their favorite. The video with the most likes will be the winner and will be used as Metro’s official Public Service Announcement (PSA).
- Videos must be 30 seconds or less and show a face covering properly worn over the mouth and nose.
- Videos must not include imagery that shows anyone violating Metro’s customer Code of Conduct or include copyrighted imagery/audio.
- If filming on Metro property, please obey Metro Filming Policy.
- Resolution for all footage must be between 720 x 480 and 1920 x 1200.
- If an iPhone or some form of a flip camera is used, please shoot footage horizontally and not vertically.
Videos must be submitted by Friday, June 26. Official contest rules, term and conditions are here.
For questions, contact us at email@example.com or send a direct message on Twitter @metrolosangeles.